Brian K. Groemminger focuses his practice on representing developers, owners, manufacturers, landlords and tenants in commercial real estate development, leasing and ownership matters.
He has extensive experience representing real estate developers in all aspects of the development of shopping centers, lifestyle centers, restaurants and other commercial properties, including business entity structuring, financing, construction, acquisition, sale, leasing, and property management.
Projects in which he has participated include: Rookwood Commons and Rookwood Pavilion in Cincinnati, Ohio; Deerfield Towne Center in Deerfield Township, Ohio; Crestview Hills Town Center in Crestview Hills, Kentucky; Alexandria Village Green Shopping Center in Alexandria, Kentucky; Geneva Commons in Kane County, Illinois; Algonquin Commons and The Exchange at Algonquin Commons in Kane County, Illinois; The Shops at Pembroke Gardens in Broward County, Florida; The Shoppes at Montage in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania; and The Shops at West End in the City of St. Louis Park, Minnesota.
Brian also has substantial experience in developing corporate and manufacturing facilities, representing tenants on site development and other construction-related matters, forming business entities, and negotiating and preparing operating agreements, escrow agreements, office and facilities leases, easement and right-of-way agreements, governmental incentives, utility agreements and service contracts.
He has represented a diverse group of clients, including individuals, partnerships, small companies, joint ventures, municipalities, real estate developers and Fortune 500 companies.
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis (J.D., summa cum laude, 2003)
- Indiana State University (M.B.A., summa cum laude, 1994)
- Indiana State University (B.S., summa cum laude, 1992)
Bar Admissions : Ohio, Indiana
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
Rate : $$$$