Brian J. Hembd is an associate in the Phoenix office of Lewis Brisbois and practices primarily in the areas of complex business & commercial litigation, professional liability, and securities litigation. He is admitted to practice in Arizona and California.
Mr. Hembd graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Science in both Finance and Management from Arizona State University, where he completed the Honors curriculum with Barrett, the Honors College. Mr. Hembd subsequently earned his Juris Doctor from University of Chicago, earning an award for pro bono service.
During law school, Mr. Hembd worked as a law clerk for the United States Department of Education, the University of Chicago Employment Discrimination Clinic, an Illinois law firm, Lambda Legal, the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office and several non-profit organizations.
Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith Mr. Hembd practiced for five years in commercial litigation, professional liability, securities litigation, and real estate litigation.
- University of Chicago, Juris Doctor, 2012
- Arizona State University, Bachelor of Science in both Finance and Management, summa cum laude, 2009
- State Bar Admissions : Arizona, California
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the District of Arizona
- State Bar of Arizona
- State Bar of California
- Sunrise Toastmasters International
Rate : $$$