Brian A. Johnson is a trusted legal counselor and practical business advisor with extensive experience representing public and private companies and financial institutions in a wide variety of corporate finance and other significant strategic transactions.
He regularly acts as general outside corporate counsel for his clients to provide senior management and boards of directors advice on governance, securities law, compliance and other ongoing corporate matters.
Mr. Johnson has a particular focus on life sciences and emerging growth companies, while continuing to represent clients in a range of industries. Mr. Johnson is a member of the Association of the Bar of the City of New York.
- Initial public offerings representing Nabriva Therapeutics, Summit Therapeutics, Ocular Therapeutix, Eleven Biotherapeutics, Ophthotech, PTC Therapeutics, Durata Therapeutics, Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Verastem and Emergent BioSolutions
- Initial public offerings representing the underwriters for ProQR Therapeutics, Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, NuPathe, Visicu and Targacept
- Venture capital and private financings representing a large number of companies and venture capital firms as investors.
- Mr. Johnson represents acquirors and targets in the life sciences, technology and information services industries in a variety of acquisition and strategic transactions.
- JD, New York University School of Law, 1999
- BA, Economics and Political Science, Tufts University, 1995
ADMISSIONS : New York
Rate : $$$