Brian Kim primarily practices in the areas of corporate, mergers and acquisitions, and tax law. Brian also has experience in commercial real estate acquisition, disposition and finance transactions.
Prior to practicing law, Brian received his undergraduate degree in business administration in information systems and worked in the intellectual property protection group of an international specialty retailer. Brian is also fluent in Korean.
Brian regularly advises clients regarding the following matters:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Entity formation, tax planning, corporate governance and corporate restructuring
- Joint ventures
- Private placement, including issuer formation and offering memoranda;
- Venture capital and other start-up financing
- The Ohio State University, Fisher College of Business, B.S.B.A., Information Systems and Risk Management & Insurance , 2006
- The Ohio State University, J.D., 2013
- Bar Association Participation:
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Columbus Bar Association
- Inns of Court
Rate : $$$