Brian Smithweck practices in the areas of corporate, partnership and limited liability company planning, estate planning, probate, trusts and estates, mergers and acquisitions, tax planning and tax controversies. He represents businesses, individuals and families.
Brian received his Master of Laws in Taxation from the University of Florida and is admitted to practice law in Alabama, Florida and Georgia. He is a member of the Board of Directors of the Estate Planning Council of Mobile, Inc. and is a frequent speaker on the topics of estate planning, business planning, family businesses and corporate, partnership and limited liability company issues.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, LL.M., Taxation, 2011
- Cumberland School of Law at Samford University, J.D., 2010
- University of South Alabama, M.B.A., 2007
- University of South Alabama, B.S., 2003
Professional Affiliations & Memberships:
- Alabama State Bar Association, Member of Tax Section, Real Property and Probate Sections
- The Florida Bar, Member of Tax Section
- State Bar of Georgia, Member of Tax Section
- Mobile Bar Association
- Estate Planning Council of Mobile, Board of Directors
Rate : $$$$