Brian Barnwell practices in the areas of business litigation, consumer financial services litigation, insurance coverage and defense, and construction litigation.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, magna cum laude
- Presbyterian College, BA, English, summa cum laude, with honors
- South Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
Brian has handled cases in a majority of South Carolina’s 46 counties, the United States District Court for the District of South Carolina, and the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Representing insurance carriers in coverage and bad faith litigation
- Representing manufacturers of modular and manufactured homes
- Representing mortgage lenders and servicers in consumer finance litigation
- Litigation experience involving a variety of consumer financial services issues and statutes, including the following:
- Presbyterian College Alumni Board of Directors
- Youth Advisor for Eastminster Presbyterian Church
- American Bar Association
- Richland County Bar Association
Rate : $$$