Brian Gillett is a member of the Litigation Practice in the Dallas office. Brian has experience handling complex commercial matters on both the plaintiff and defense sides at all stages of litigation in state and federal court and arbitration proceedings, from discovery through trial and appeal.
His practice focuses on business and energy disputes, including claims for breach of contract, patent infringement, misappropriation of trade secrets, fraud, and antitrust violations.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Federal Bar Association
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Member, Houston Young Lawyers Association
- University of Texas, J.D., with highest honors, 2009
- Texas A & M University, B.A., Spanish, summa cum laude, 2006
- Texas A & M University, B.S., Political Science, summa cum laude, 2006
Rate : $$$