Brian Joseph McSweeney is Managing Partner of Anderlini & McSweeney LLP. 30 years of experience as a licensed California attorney with areas of practice including civil litigation, business and corporate law, insurance matters, insurance defense, real estate transactions and estate and trust administration.
Managing Partner of a Peninsula law firm of over 20 employees that maintained the highest among California law firms and has served as outside General Counsel for a substantial number of business organizations.
General Counsel for The McGraw Group of affiliated Companies for 15 years and successfully managed internal operations and complex legal matters, significant operational contracts, 3,000 first and third party litigation actions, joint venture relationships, and litigation regarding insurance, business and real estate matters.
- California, 1987
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1987
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1987
- Supreme Court of California, 1987
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1987
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1987
- U.S. Tax Court, 1988
- University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco, California, Juris Doctorate – 1986
- University of San Francisco, San Francisco, California, B.A., Bachelor of Arts – 1982
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- St. Thomas More Society of San Mateo County, Founding Member and Committee Chair
- San Mateo County Bar Association (Member, Insurance, Real, Estate, Business Law and Probate Sections)
- Serves on Several Boards of Directors of California Corporations
- California Department of Insurance Broker Agent License
- California Department of Insurance Adjuster License
- Court Appointed Judicial Arbitrator, San Mateo County Municipal and Superior Courts
- American Bar Association , Member
Rate : $$$