Brian J. O’Grady is Partner of Brian J. O’Grady. practice areas Personal Injury and Business Litigation, Bad Faith Insurance, Business & Commercial Law, Motor Vehicle Accidents and Toxic Torts.
I am Brian J. O’Grady, a Bay Area trial attorney with more than 35 years of experience. My practice has focused exclusively on civil litigation since its inception in 1992. I have earned a strong reputation as a leading litigator in the Silicon Valley area. Lawyers regularly turn to me for litigation assistance; many of my cases have been referrals.
In litigation, there are few substitutes for the firsthand insights and knowledge that come with experience. Over the course of my career, I have earned numerous victories for my clients, including multimillion-dollar settlements and verdicts. The experience I have gained in handling thousands of cases translates to effective advocacy for my clients.
I offer representation in a range of litigation cases. My practice areas include:
- Personal injury: I provide experienced legal representation for injury victims and their families in a wide variety of cases, from drunk driving accidents to premises liability to wrongful death. I understand how to build compelling cases and navigate the legal intricacies surrounding causation, liability and damages.
- Civil litigation: I offer litigation services for individuals and businesses facing almost any type of legal dispute, including real estate litigation and construction claims. Clients turn to me for astute legal analysis.
- California, 1977
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1977
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California, J.D.
- University of California at Davis, Davis, CA, USA, B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Santa Clara County Trial Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$