Brian L. O’Reilly is an associate in the Firm’s Austin office practicing in the area of transportation, administrative and public law. Brian’s practice focuses on the development of major infrastructure projects by public and private entities. He advises clients on procurement matters and legal issues related to the planning, construction, financing and operation of infrastructure projects.
Additionally, he is experienced in general counsel representation of government agencies, legislative strategy, drafting and negotiating interlocal and interagency agreements, acquisition of right-of-way, and regulatory compliance, including advising on issues related to Open Meetings and Open Records and ethics.
Professional History :
- Commission Assistant, Texas Department of Transportation, Austin, Texas (2009-2010)
- Chief Committee Clerk, Texas House of Representatives Transportation Committee, Austin, Texas (2009)
- Legislative Assistant, Office of Texas State Senator Kim Brimer, Austin, Texas (2006-2008)
- J.D., The University of Texas School of Law, 2010
- Staff Member, Texas International Law Journal
- B.A., Government, The University of Texas at Austin, 2005
Admissions : Texas
Rate : $$$