Brian Dunne work at Ardelean & Dunne PLLC. My firm’s practice focuses on consumer bankruptcy and debt resolution. We do help individuals with Social Security Disability filing, small estate planning matters, and business formation, but our main practice revolves around debt resolution.
I enjoy my work as each day involves different aspects of my practice including research and writing, meeting with clients, drafting court papers for my clients, negotiations and discussions with creditors and Trustees, and overseeing business operations.
When meeting with a client for the first time, we offer a full consultation looking at every aspect of the client’s case. I will personally discuss each and every issue that may be presented in the case and advise from there. I believe each client should be treated ethically and the attorney should act in the best interest of the client. We advise each client as if we were sitting in their place. We do not put clients in reorganization plans or debt settlement programs unless it is their best option.
The thing I like best about bankruptcy is when the case is complete, my client is happy. Unlike family law, criminal law, probate, accident claims, and many other areas of the law, the client is given a fresh start to begin anew without baggage or past trama carried with them.
Bar Licenses and Professional Memberships:
- State of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- The Consumer Bankruptcy Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- University of Toledo College of Law (Toledo, Ohio), Juris Doctor, Cum Laude
- Duquesne University School of Law (Beijing, China), Graduate Studies – Chinese Legal System
- University of Detroit Mercy (Detroit, Michigan), Bachelor of Science, Summa Cum Laude
- The Beijing Center (Beijing, China), Undergraduate Studies – Chinese Language, History, Culture
- St. Francis Cabrini High School (Allen Park, Michigan)
Rate : $$$