Brian P. Perry has been certified by the Ohio State Bar Association as a specialist in the practice of Ohio workers’ compensation law. He represents and advises both state fund and self-insured employers on workers’ compensation and disability management matters, including not only workers’ compensation claims, but also allegations of violations of specific safety requirements (VSSRs), employment intentional tort and retaliatory discharge.
His practice includes representation before administrative agencies, including the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation and the Industrial Commission of Ohio, as well as Courts of Common Pleas, Courts of Appeal and the Ohio Supreme Court.
He earned his B.A. from the University of Cincinnati and his law degree from the University of Cincinnati College of Law. He is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association and the Cincinnati Bar Association, where he is a member and past chair of the Workers’ Compensation Committee.
He is a frequent author and speaker on Ohio workers’ compensation issues and has also been recognized by both Ohio Super Lawyers® and Best Lawyers® for workers’ compensation law.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., 1993)
- University of Cincinnati (B.A., magna cum laude, 1990)
Bar Admissions : Ohio
Court Admissions : U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Workers’ Compensation Committee, past chair
- St. Nicholas Academy, Steering Committee (2006 – 2007)
- St. Nicholas Academy, board member (2007 – 2012)
Rate : $$$