Brian Petersen as the middle child in a family of nine children, Brian began developing the skills that would be useful for a career in the legal industry, but it wasn’t until he met his wife and they began a family, that the idea to pursue a J.D came to light.
Prior to attending college, Brian worked in the construction industry and to this day enjoys woodworking and working outdoors.
Prior to his undergraduate and law school career, Brian served a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Montreal Quebec where he learned to speak French.
Brian finds great strength and support in his faith as well as his family relationships. Brian continues to volunteer his time in various activities with the Volunteer Lawyers Program, Boy Scouts of America and other organizations.
- J. Reuben Law Clerk Society Professional Chapter
- Arizona Consumer Bankruptcy Counsel
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Arizona State University, B.A. Sociology 2009, Magna Cum Laude
- Phoenix School of Law, J.D. 2011
Rate : $$$