Brian E. Rosenzweig is a Partner in the Firm’s Global Capital Markets Practice and based in the Houston office, Brian concentrates his practice on capital markets financings and general securities law advice. Brian regularly advises on transactions in the oil and gas sector, as well as the utilities, industrials, infrastructure, healthcare and TMT sectors.
Brian has extensive experience representing leading investment banks, public companies such as PPL, Gardner Denver and AEP, and private equity sponsors including KKR, Blackstone and Apax.
Brian’s equity experience includes:
- IPOs of Gardner Denver, BrightView Holdings, Medley Management, EverBank Financial and Cellular Dynamics
- Follow-on or secondary equity offerings by Gardner Denver, Centennial Resource Development, Inc., Callon Petroleum, WPX Energy and PPL Corporation
- PPL Corporation’s $1 billion at-the-market equity program
- Forward common equity and equity units offerings by PPL Corporation
- PPL Corporation in the spinoff of its merchant power business and the Reverse Morris Trust transaction with merchant power assets of Riverstone Holdings form Talen Energy Corporation
Brian’s debt and acquisition finance experience includes:
- High yield debt offerings by Nine Energy, Callon Petroleum, Centennial Resource Production, Garda World Security Corporation, WPX Energy, Cablevision/CSC Holdings, IHS Markit, Aramark, MultiPlan, Plastipak, Polymer Group, Precision Drilling, StarBulk Carriers, TransUnion and Triumph Group
- Investment grade debt offerings by Apache Corporation, America Móvil, Berkshire Hathaway, Broadcom, Boston Scientific, Kraft Foods, Perrigo and Smithfield Foods
- PPL’s acquisitions of LG&E and KU Energy and Central Networks
- Talen Energy’s acquisition of MACH Gen, LLC
- The combination of IHS and Markit
- Polymer Group’s acquisitions of Fiberweb and Providencia
Brian received his J.D. from Duke University School of Law in 2008, and received his B.A. with distinction in all subjects, from Cornell University in 2005.
- Duke University School of Law, 2008 J.D.
- Cornell University, 2005 B.A.
- With Distinction in All Subjects
- New York
Rate : $$$$