Brian W. Schaffnit represents businesses and individuals in litigation, arbitration, and administrative matters. Clients turn to him for tenacious representation with a client-focused approach. He recognizes the importance of listening to client goals and working closely and collaboratively with each client to develop a strategy designed to achieve those goals. Brian zealously advocates for his clients in a wide array of matters.
An experienced litigator, Brian has obtained summary judgments and jury verdicts for Plaintiffs and Defendants; tried arbitration cases to award; and, successfully defended clients against professional license complaints. Brian also counsels clients on non-litigation matters.
- J.D., Florida State University College of Law, 2002
- B.A., Florida State University, 1998
Bar and Court Admissions:
- Florida, 2002
- United States District Court Southern District of Florida, 2011
- United States District Court Middle District of Florida, 2003
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Tampa Bay Seminole Club, Board of Directors
Rate : $$$