Brian Henebry is a partner and trial lawyer in Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey’s litigation department. Brian is the former Managing Partner of the Firm and led the efforts resulting in the combination of Carmody & Torrance and Sandak, Hennessey & Greco in 2014.
He is a member of the firm’s litigation practice group, which was named a “highly recommended” Connecticut litigation team in Benchmark Litigation’s Guide To Leading Business Litigation Firms and Attorneys.
His litigation workincludes a variety of matters for corporations, municipalities, and individuals, including commercial litigation, tax appeals, real estate litigation, products liability and personal injury defense. Brian also does utility siting work before the Connecticut Siting Council and other regulatory agencies.
- Connecticut Bar Association, Utility Section
- Fellow, Connecticut Bar Foundation
- Collaborative Business Dispute Resolution Group of Connecticut
- Trial Law Institute and Diversity Law Institute
- Board of Trustees, Executive Committee, Connecticut Community Foundation
- Board of Directors, St. Vincent de Paul Mission of Greater Waterbury
- Board of Directors, Associate Member, Children’s Community School, Waterbury, CT
- University of Virginia, J.D., 1990 Virginia Law Review, Order of the Coif
- University of Pennsylvania, B.S., 1984Economics, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Wharton School of Business
Rate : $$$