Brian Moore practices in the area of business law where he counsels privately and publicly held companies on corporate, finance, and securities law matters. In addition to general corporate law, he has experience advising closely-held businesses and larger companies in mergers and other business acquisition, sale, and restructuring transactions. He has also represented lenders and borrowers in debt financings of various types and sizes.
Mr. Moore’s practice also includes counseling clients in structuring various business relationships, such as joint venture arrangements and license agreements. He has represented clients in a variety of industries and has handled a number of transactions in the manufacturing, technology, life sciences and defense sectors.
Mr. Moore also has international experience handling transactions in Australia, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Spain, Netherlands, and New Zealand.
- Vermont Law School, JD, magna cum laude (1999)
- College of the Holy Cross, BA, Political Science, Minor, Peace and Conflict Studies (1995)
Admissions : Massachusetts
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Represented co-founder and CEO Henry Helgeson in payment technology company Cayan’s acquisition by TSYS, a global payments solutions provider, a transaction valued at $1.05 billion
- Represented NYSE-listed human and environmental health company in $200 million acquisition of privately held laboratory management company and in a series of complimentary acquisitions
- Represented NYSE-listed food safety and security, facility hygiene and product protection company in multiple strategic acquisitions of companies located in the United States, Costa Rica and New Zealand
- Venture Capital
- Represented fuel cell company in initial incorporation, subsequent rounds of financings and IPO on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM) of the London Stock Exchange
- Represented nanotechnology company in Series C and Series D preferred stock financings
Previous Professional Experience : Partner, Locke Lord Bissell & Liddell LLP
- Boston Bar Foundation Society of Fellows – Supporting Fellow
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Association for Corporate Growth – Boston Chapter
Rate : $$$