Brian Caid is a partner in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP’s Denver office where he represents public and private REITs and other companies in a wide variety of corporate and securities matters, including initial public offerings, secondary public offerings, shelf registrations, private placements, SEC reporting obligations, and stock exchange rules compliance.
He also counsels clients with respect to corporate governance, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, general disclosure issues, acquisitions and dispositions, and executive and equity-based compensation matters.
- Columbia Law School, JD (1987)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, BA, highest honors (1983)
Admissions : Colorado
Clerkships : Judicial Clerk, The Honorable William L. Garwood, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Represented a NYSE-listed REIT in connection with a $316 million underwritten public offering of common stock
- Represented a NYSE-listed REIT in connection with an $842 million registered common stock offering by selling stockholders
- Represented a WKSI REIT in connection with the filing of an automatic universal shelf registration statement with the SEC
- Represented a NYSE-listed REIT in connection with a $308 million underwritten public offering of common stock and a $46 million registered common stock offering by selling stockholders
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
Rate : $$$