Brian Pariser is member of Brian W. Pariser PA. Practice areas Civil Trial Practice, Business Disputes and Commercial Law, Corporate Law, Landlord/Tenant Disputes, Commercial and Residential Leases and Evictions, Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Claims, Real Estate Litigation and Closings, Contract Disputes, Condominium and Homeowners’ Association Law, Mediation and Arbitration.
The Law Office of Brian W. Pariser, P.A., is committed to providing clients with quality legal service in the courtroom, the boardroom, and at the negotiating table. The firm’s success is the result of its demonstrated commitment to service, professionalism, and legal integrity.
A lawyer may have excellent credentials but if he or she fails to provide client-focused service, ongoing communication, and a high degree of accessibility, the client will have a disappointing and frustrating experience.
At the Law Office of Brian W. Pariser, P.A., client needs come first. Your calls will be returned promptly. Your questions will always be answered. You will always know where your case stands. The firm’s staff is knowledgeable and efficient legal professionals with established credentials who treat every client with respect.
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida, J.D. – 1974
- Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York, B.A. – 1971
- Florida, 1974
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida Trial Bar, 1975
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1978
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1981
- U.S. Tax Court, 1981
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Florida Circuit Court Cases, Certified Mediator by the Supreme Court of the State of Florida since 1991
- U.S. District Court for the Souther District of Florida, Approved Mediator List
- Florida Department of Financial Services for Homeowner Insurance, Policy Disputes, Approved Mediator List
- Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation, Former approved paid Mediator List for Condominium & Homeowner Assoc. Arbitration Cases
Rate : $$$