Brian C. Wanglin focuses his practice on government investigations, congressional investigations, civil litigation, and white collar defense. While in law school, he clerked on the Senate Judiciary Committee for Senate Majority Whip John Cornyn, interned for The Honorable Victor J. Wolski of the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, and clerked for the Republican National Committee.
Prior to pursuing a legal career, Brian was a Vice President at a major political consulting firm, where he managed the firm’s research and rapid response communications teams. In that capacity, he developed and executed communication strategies for corporate clients and political candidates. He has also worked for Senator McCain’s 2008 Presidential Campaign and a Member of Parliament.
- Developed legal strategy that vacated a multi-million dollar judgment.
- Represented sitting Congressman in House Ethics investigation.
- Georgetown University Law Center, JD, cum laude, Senior Staff, Georgetown Journal of Law & Public Policy, 2017
- University of Michigan, BA, Public Policy, 2011
Admissions : District of Columbia, California
- National Security Crisis Law Fellow, Georgetown Center on National Security and Law, 2017 – Present
- Presidential Fellow, Center for the Study of the Presidency & Congress, 2011
Rate : $$$$