Brian Zurawski is a partner in the Firm’s Banking, Finance, Major Projects & Real Estate Practice Group in Chicago. Brian advises on real estate and finance matters.
- Cornell Law School (J.D.) (2009)
- Loyola University, Chicago (B.B.A. magna cum laude) (2005)
Admissions : Illinois~United States (2009)
Representative Legal Matters:
- Ongoing representation of landlords in the negotiation of lease agreements and lease agreement amendments for space in office buildings located in downtown Chicago, IL.
- Advised the tenant in the negotiation of a lease agreement for approximately 160,000 square feet of office space located in Burlington, Massachusetts.
- Advised the tenant in the negotiation of an amendment to an existing data center lease agreement, which increased available power by 2.5 MW.
- Represented the seller in connection with the transfer of 69 properties into a REIT, as part of a larger transaction involving the transfer of over 200 properties valued at over USD 2 billion.
- Advised the purchaser in the acquisition of an approximately 260-room hotel located in downtown Houston, Texas.
Rate : $$$