Ms. Brianna Jones focuses her practice in business litigation, complex commercial litigation, construction defect litigation, and insurance defense representation. Additionally, she handles marital and family law matters, including but not limited to, dependency and termination of parental rights.
Ms. Jones considers her greatest professional accomplishment to be dedicating her first few years as an attorney to representing hundreds of indigent parents and children involved in the Florida dependency system.
- Nova Southeastern University, J.D., 2014
- Florida State University, B. S., 2011, Cum Laude
- Florida Bar, 2014
- Florida Bar Business Law Section
- Florida Bar Family Law Section
- Florida Bar Public Interest Law Section
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
Rate : $$$$