Brice Nengsu Kenfack has a nationwide practice defending clients in product liability, construction, insurance and general liability disputes. Brice’s experience includes defending clients in a wide variety of hearings, including hearings on dispositive and non-dispositive motions.
He drafts motions in state and federal courts, researches complex legal issues, conducts depositions and participates in arbitration. Brice represents a broad range of clients, including pharmaceutical companies, component manufacturers and insurance companies. He developed his research, analysis and writing skills during his years as a clerk to the Hon.
Brian Miller in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas, where he drafted orders on motions, attended trials and hearings, prepared jury instructions and corresponded with parties regarding scheduling and discovery matters.
Before attending law school, Brice played NCAA Division I basketball for Creighton University and later for professional leagues in Europe and the Middle East. He now channels the dedication and discipline that helped him succeed in basketball toward serving his clients’ needs effectively and efficiently.
- J.D., magna cum laude, Creighton University School of Law, 2014
- B.A., Creighton University, 2008 (Organizational Communication)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- Nebraska Bar Association
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Cameroon Children Association, Co-Founder
- The Hon. Brian S. Miller, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas
Rate : $$$$