Bridget S. McCabe focuses her practice on high-stakes, complex commercial litigation, including antitrust matters, trade secret misappropriation, patent infringement and commercial contract disputes.
Experienced in all phases of litigation, Bridget advocates for her clients by focusing on details and developing creative solutions. Bridget is well-versed in brief writing, all stages of discovery and trial preparation.
- Representing a certified class of dairy farmers in the northeastern United States in an action alleging violation of Sections 1 and 2 of the Sherman Act by unlawfully conspiring to eliminate competition for the marketing, sale and purchase of raw milk in the Northeast.
- Represents a heavy equipment manufacturer against claims of trade secret misappropriation and breach of contract involving quick couplers and buckets for hydraulic excavators.
- Represents a heavy equipment manufacturer in a complex contract dispute that includes allegations of fraud.
- Serves as a member of a litigation team defending a prominent GPS navigational equipment manufacturer in various patent litigation matters.
- J.D., Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, 2010, cum laude; Production Editor, Catholic University Law Review (2009 to 2010)
- B.A., English, University of San Diego, 2004; Captain, Varsity Volleyball Team (2003)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- New York
- District of Columbia
Rate : $$$$