Brit Mohler’s practice focuses on asset securitization, structured finance and other corporate finance transactions. Brit represents borrowers, lenders, sponsors, issuers and servicers with respect to the financing of various asset classes including residential and commercial mortgage loans, servicing related assets and auto loan receivables.
She has experience advising clients in matters regarding servicer advance receivables, excess spread in agency mortgage servicing rights, asset-backed securitizations and warehouse financing.
Prior to joining the firm, Brit served as a law clerk for the Honorable Liam O’Grady of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia and also spent time at a law firm in Manama, Bahrain.
- Representation of sponsors and placement agents in connection with asset-backed securitizations.
- Representation of servicers and lenders in connection with servicing portfolio acquisitions and the financing of related advance receivables and servicing spread rights.
- Representation of borrowers and lenders in connection with residential and commercial mortgage repurchase facilities and warehouse facilities related to various asset classes.
- Representation of Ginnie Mae in connection with its Multiclass Securities Program and Mortgage-Backed Securities Program.
- JD, William & Mary Law School, Editor-in-Chief, Business Law Review; Moot Court, 2011
- BBA, Banking & Finance, Business Management and Political Science (Minor), University of Georgia, summa cum laude; Phi Beta Kappa, 2008
- New York
Rate : $$$$