Britt E. Anderson’s practice focuses on business torts, complex commercial disputes, and real estate disputes. Britt is a member of the Energy Litigation team. Her practice focuses on the pre-trial discovery process, with an emphasis on e-discovery for business torts and complex commercial disputes.
She is skilled in developing strategy for eDiscovery plans, developing and implementing preservations plans, educating clients about the eDiscovery process and analysis including the use of search terms, TAR, clustering documents, and developing review concepts.
Additional experience in developing review plans and memoranda, coordinating document reviews, and supervising document reviews, both large and small.
Britt is admitted in all US District Courts in Virginia.
Britt is selected for panel of approved investment arbitration counsel for the ministry of Romania.
- Performs discovery work for firm’s business litigation matters.
- Represents several Fortune 100 companies in commercial litigation.
- National counsel to fortune 100 company.
- Pro Bono: Screens cases for the Mid-Atlantic Innocence Project and provides legal support to the National Veterans Legal Services Program.
- JD, Widener University School of Law, 1996
- MSM, Sport Management, University of Richmond, 1986
- BA, English, Dickinson College, 1983
- Member, Virginia Bar Association
- Member, Richmond Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association, SONREEL/Environmental Law Section
Rate : $$$$