Britt A. Freund concentrates his practice in mineral and energy law. He represents coal and oil and gas producers, financial institutions, and mineral owners with regard to all aspects of real property development, mineral production and sales, and finance transactions.
Britt enjoys working with clients to achieve exceptional results in resolving disputes, both in and out of court, and assists with transactions of all sizes.
- Serves as outside counsel to large coal and oil and gas producers with regard to due diligence concerning real property and the structuring of mineral acquisitions and corporate mergers
- Represents clients in state and federal court regarding real property and contractual disputes
- Serves as local counsel with regard to leveraged finance transactions
- Counsels mineral producers and mineral owners with regard to real property lease and development rights and contractual disputes
- J.D. Duquesne University, cum laude
- B.F.A. Ithaca College
- Energy Law Committee, West Virginia State Bar
- CALI Awards – Constitutional Law; Advanced Constitutional Law
- Finalist, AAJ National Moot Court Competition
- Board Member, Western Pennsylvania Chapter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Trustee-at-Large, Energy & Mineral Law Foundation (EMLF)
- Committee Chair, CFF Corporate Cup of Southpointe, 2016 -2018
- Oil & Gas Chair: EMLF Kentucky Mineral Law Conference Lexington, KY, October 21-22, 2015
Rate : $$$$