Britt M. Miller is Partner-in-Charge of Mayer Brown’s Chicago office, where she practices in the areas of antitrust litigation and complex commercial litigation. She is also a co-lead of the global Antitrust & Competition practice. Britt focuses on representing domestic and international corporations in price-fixing, market allocation, monopolization, and conspiracy cases, and has also counseled clients on general antitrust issues.
Since joining Mayer Brown in 1998, Britt has been involved in numerous antitrust cases including In re Vitamins Antitrust Litigation, one of the largest antitrust cases ever filed in the US. Her antitrust work has involved a variety of products and industries including synthetic rubber, aspartame, resins, household moving services, consumer health products, industrial chemicals, paper products, financial services, fertilizers and vitamins.
Britt’s litigation experience spans both the federal and state court systems and includes client representations relating to contract disputes, constitutional rights, securities fraud, banking practices, airline deregulation, products liability and trust interpretation.
- Auburn University, BA
- Northwestern University School of Law, JD, cum laude
- US Supreme Court
- US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- US District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- US District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Fellow, Leadership Greater Chicago (2017)
- Board Member, Rush University Medical Center Associates Board
- Sustaining Member & Former President, Lyric Opera of Chicago Guild Board
- American Bar Association, Antitrust Section
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section
Rate : $$$$