Brittany Cohen is an associate in the New York office of Hughes Hubbard & Reed. She has experience in various aspects of litigation and focuses on antitrust, criminal and regulatory defense matters.
- Elizabeth Prewitt, Brittany Cohen and Dina Hoffer, “The Stakes Are High For Those Caught In No-Poach Probes,” Law 360, June 20, 2017
- Elizabeth Prewitt, Dina Hoffer and Brittany Cohen, “Updated DOJ Leniency Program FAQs: Implications for Immunity Protections,” American Bar Association, The Exchange, Insurance and Financial Services Developments, Section of Antitrust Law (Spring 2017)
- Cohen, Brittany, “Whose Line Is It Anyway?: Reducing Witness Coaching by Prosecutors,” NYU Journal of Legislation & Public Policy 18 (2015): 985
- Gomes, C. F. A., B. R. Cohen, A. Desai, C. J. Brainerd and V. F. Reyna, “Aging and False Memory: Fuzzy-Trace Theory and the Elderly Eyewitness,” in The Elderly Eyewitness in Court, edited by M.P. Toglia, J. Pozzulo and E. Pica, New York: Taylor & Francis, 2014
- New York University School of Law, J.D., 2015, Senior Notes Editor, Journal of Legislation and Public Policy
- Cornell University, B.S., 2012, summa cum laude
Rate : $$$