Brittany E. Bakshi has developed valuable litigation experience in several defense practice areas including personal injury, premises liability, property damage and products liability as a member of the Casualty Department.
Through her practice, Brittany has represented a variety of clients, including contractors, non-profit organizations, corporations, small businesses and individuals.
Within her diverse practice, Brittany has taken cases to trial, arbitration, and magistrate court and obtained favorable results at all levels. Moreover, she has resolved numerous cases through effective settlement negotiations and mediation. Brittany has represented clients in both state and federal courts.
Brittany earned her juris doctor in 2011 from The University of Pittsburgh School of Law. Brittany attended Franklin and Marshall College where she received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology in 2008.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D., 2011)
- Franklin & Marshall College (B.A., 2008)
- Pennsylvania, 2011
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 2011
- West Virginia, 2012
- U.S. District Court Northern District of West Virginia, 2012
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2015
Associations & Memberships:
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania State Bar
Rate : $$$