Brittany Gorin is a corporate associate who advises clients on a variety of matters, including mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, project finance, tax-exempt financing, infrastructure and real estate development, corporate governance, and securities laws compliance.
Brittany has represented publicly traded and privately held companies, governmental entities, investment banks, and private equity funds, across various industries including energy, technology, healthcare, consumer goods and entertainment.
- Representing Sabra Healthcare REIT in its US$7.4 billion merger with Capital Care Properties
- Representing underwriters’ counsel in more than US$20 billion of public debt offerings by Toyota Motor Credit Corporation
- Representing CareTrust REIT in a series of transactions including the establishment of a US$300 million at-the-market equity program for its common stock and a public offering raising US$300 million
- Representing a large consumer goods company in a complex internal corporate restructuring
- Representing Willdan Group in general corporate, acquisition, and all securities law matters
- Representing Guess? in general corporate and securities law matters
- Representing Panavision in general corporate matters
- The University of Chicago, J.D., with honors
- University of California at Berkeley, B.A., Political Science, minor in Public Policy, with high distinction
Rate : $$$