Brittany Rogers represents Fortune 500 companies and their officers and directors in complex civil and securities matters. She regularly advises and litigates on behalf of public and private companies and their officers and directors facing a wide range of civil suits and appeals in federal and state courts, including in consumer and shareholder class actions. In many of these matters, Brittany coordinates strategy and execution across cases proceeding in multiple jurisdictions.
Her diverse engagements have also included independent investigations and strategic advising in connection with business disputes, corporate governance, and threatened litigation. Brittany works tirelessly to achieve favorable solutions to her clients’ most pressing concerns, emphasizing teamwork, efficiency, and the primacy of clients’ business goals.
In 2017, Brittany was the recipient of O’Melveny’s highest honor, the Warren Christopher Values Award, which recognized her unwavering commitment to excellence, leadership, and citizenship.
- Represents officers and directors of multinational companies in ongoing securities and derivative litigation in California state and federal courts
- Obtained pre-discovery dismissals of securities, civil RICO, and unfair and deceptive trade practices lawsuits against clients in various sectors
- Secured discretionary, interlocutory writ of mandate from the California Court of Appeal, resulting in reversal of demurrer ruling
- Litigated to favorable settlement numerous complex commercial lawsuits involving products liability, personal injury, and commercial disputes, in addition to actions instituted by state attorneys general
- Achieved court approval of class action settlements in securities, copyright, and fiduciary breach litigation
- Harvard University, J.D.: cum laude
- University of California at Berkeley, B.A., Highest Honors in Legal Studies; Phi Beta Kappa
- Honorable Michael W. Fitzgerald, US District Court, Central District of California
Rate : $$$$