Brittany N. Vanek’s practice focuses on the defense of pharmaceutical and medical device companies in product liability litigation. Her work includes conducting legal research and drafting responsive pleadings and motions.
Brittany honed her research and writing skills as an intern in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas. During her internships, she researched complex legal issues, prepared bench memoranda and drafted court orders.
Brittany also interned with the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, where she researched and drafted memoranda on contract, trademark and nonprofit law. Before attending law school, Brittany obtained a bachelor’s degree in rhetoric and writing as well as psychology.
- J.D., cum laude, University of Houston Law Center, 2016
- Order of the Barons
- Houston Journal of International Law, Senior Articles Editor
- Intern to the Hon. Edith H. Jones, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Intern to the Hon. David Hittner, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- B.A., University of Texas at Austin, 2013 (Rhetoric and Writing, Psychology)
Rate : $$$$