Brittany B. Wilson represents clients throughout all stages of litigation, from pretrial counseling and motion practice to appeals. Before joining Shook, she was an assistant attorney general for the State of Georgia, where she represented state agencies in complex matters ranging from commercial breach of contract disputes to constitutional challenges.
She also represented state agencies in appeals and has presented oral argument multiple times before the Supreme Court of Georgia and the Court of Appeals of Georgia.
She is a member of the pharmaceutical and medical device, automotive and retail practice groups, where she handles all aspects of case management, drafts and argues dispositive motions, takes depositions and represents clients in settlement negotiations and at trial. She also works with other members of Shook’s appellate practice, drafting briefs and presenting oral argument.
Brittany is also proficient in German; in addition to majoring in German language and literature as an undergraduate, she studied in Heidelberg, Germany during a year-long exchange program.
- J.D., University of Georgia School of Law, 2012
- Patricia C. Downing Scholar
- Journal of Intellectual Property Law, Executive Editor
- Judicial Intern to the Hon. Sara L. Doyle, Court of Appeals of Georgia
- Legal Research Assistant for the Royal University of Bhutan
- B.A., University of Georgia, 2008 (German Language and Literature)
Rate : $$$$