Brittney L. Difato concentrates her practice in the area of complex commercial litigation. She represents clients in mortgage-related disputes in federal and state courts, both in trial and on appeal. Brittney also has experience defending clients in federal consumer class actions.
Prior to joining McGuireWoods, Brittney served as a federal judicial law clerk in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida. She also interned at the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the United States Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of Florida.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, JD, cum laude, Dean’s List, 2015
- University of Florida, BA, magna cum laude, Dean’s List, Honors Program, 2012
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Rate : $$$