Brittney D. Johnson has extensive experience with jury research, analyzing numerous jury panels as part of a comprehensive defense strategy to evaluate juror perceptions of case themes, verdict exposure and potential jury bias. She focuses her practice on products liability and specialty torts.
Brittney has experience in all aspects of trial preparations and trials, from preparing corporate witnesses for deposition to conducting fact-witness depositions including plaintiffs, treating physicians and a host of other fact-witnesses to experts.
Brittney has argued discovery motions as well as summary judgments and other non-dispositive motions. She has also participated in mediations and independently constructed settlement counter offers achieving successful resolutions of her clients’ cases.
Brittney has provided product liability defense services to various clients, most notably in the automotive industry. Her experience is varied including representing a variety of clients; some involved in environmental exposures and toxic torts.
While in law school, Brittney served as an intern for The Hon. Judge Marcia A. Crone, U.S. District Judge (E.D. Texas) and as an intern in the office of U.S. Congresswoman Eddie Bernice Johnson.
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D., 2012, Order of the Barristers
- Texas A&M University, B.S., Sociology and Human Resource Development, 2008, cum laude
Bar Admissions : Texas
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
Rate : $$$$