As a litigation associate at Olshan, Brooke A. Ford participates in complex commercial litigation. Brooke has assisted in representing clients on a variety of issues, including securities fraud, breach of fiduciary duties, employment disputes, and general breach of contract cases.
She has represented companies and individual clients in complex disputes in federal and state courts across the country. Notable engagements include representing a nonprofit entity in negotiations with its co-owner regarding mortgage payments and representing a company during Equal Employment Opportunity Commission mediations.
Brooke is also actively involved in the Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts, where she has represented clients in intellectual property matters related to copyright and trademark disputes. Prior to joining Olshan, Brooke was a summer associate at Anderson Kill, P.C. She received her J.D., cum laude, from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law and holds a B.A. in Religion from Haverford College.
- J.D., cum laude, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2017
- B.A., Haverford College, 2014
Bar & Court Admissions :
- New York, 2018
- New Jersey, 2017
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2017
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 2019
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 2019
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- New York City Bar Association, “Mindfulness and Well-Being in the Law Committee” member
Rate : $$$$