Brooke Olsen is an Associate at Fragomen’s Dallas office, where she focuses her practice on U.S. business immigration law. She has experience advising clients on a variety of immigrant and nonimmigrant matters, including L-1, H-1B, O-1, P-1, EB-1 and PERM.
She supports clients from a wide range of industries, including telecommunications, energy, technology, finance, academia and sports.
While in law school, Brooke assisted clients pursuing VAWA petitions with the Judge Elmo B. Hunter Legal Center for Victims of Crimes Against Women.
She also worked with asylum applicants at the Human Rights Initiative of North Texas. Before law school, Brooke worked as an International Student Advisor and supported F-1 and J-1 university students.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law | J.D., 2018, cum laude
- University of Chicago | M.A., 2009, honors
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln | B.A., 2006, high distinction
Bar Admissions: Texas
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
Rate : $$$