Brooke Patterson is a litigation associate whose practice focuses on class actions and complex civil litigation matters throughout the United States involving the insurance and financial services industries.
While in law school, Brooke served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Edwin G. Torres, where she researched and prepared judicial opinions on various discovery and litigation issues. She was an editorial member of the University of Miami Law Review, and was on the executive board for the Charles C. Papy, Jr. Moot Court Board.
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2017)
- Appellate Advocacy I Vice-President, Charles C. Papy, Jr. Moot Court Board (2016-2017)
- Miami Law Ambassador (2014-2017)
- Durham College (Paralegal Graduate Certificate, 2014)
- York University (B.A., cum laude, 2012)
- Law Clerk, Chepenik Trushin LLP (2016)
- Judicial Intern for the Honorable Edwin G. Torres, United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, Miami (2015)
- Paralegal Placement Student, Durham Community Legal Clinic, Oshawa, Ontario (2014)
- Legal Assistant, Law Office of Michael Anne MacDonald, Bracebridge, Ontario, (2011)
Rate : $$$$