Brooke Clason Smith litigates complex commercial, intellectual property, and criminal matters. She represents clients in federal and state court and has experience in all phases of litigation, including oral argument, brief writing, discovery management, and trial preparation.
Brooke understands that litigation is not “one-size-fits-all” and approaches each new problem with the same thoughtful creativity and persistence. She has assisted in successfully resolving cases pre-litigation and on the eve of trial.
- University of Chicago Law School, J.D., 2016
- Brigham Young University, B.S. , 2013
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Rate : $$$