Brooks William Antweil’s practice focuses on public and private capital markets transactions, SEC disclosure and compliance and general corporate governance matters. He regularly advises companies and their underwriters in the initial public offering process, and he has particular experience with companies seeking complicated tax structures, such as MLPs, Up-Cs and REITs.
Brooks William Antweil also provides oil and gas companies with corporate and securities advice in connection with in and out of court restructurings.
Brooks has been involved in the following matters:
- LINN Energy in the spin-off of Riviera Resources, Inc.
Prior to joining Kirkland, Brooks was involved in the following matters:
- Represented midstream MLP in its public tender offer for another midstream MLP
- Represented real estate investment trust in “at the market” offering of common stock
- Represented underwriters in the initial public offering of any exploration and production company
- Represented upstream oil and gas company in the formation and initial public offering of midstream assets
- Represented a real estate investment trust in its offering of Series B Cumulative Convertible Preferred Stock
Admissions & Qualifications:
- 2009, Texas
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., 2009
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A., 2006
Rate : $$$$