Brooks Lindsay is an associate in the firm’s Business, Intellectual Property and Emerging Companies & Venture Capital practices. He earned his J.D. and M.B.A. degrees from the University of Washington and is focused on business and technology law, transactions, capital formation, and mergers and acquisitions.
He has a special emphasis in robotics law (drones, autonomous vehicles and artificial intelligence), privacy and data security, and intellectual property.
Prior to entering the practice of law, Brooks spent five years founding and leading an Internet startup and three years helping organizations navigate their public relations and public affairs challenges in Washington, D.C. and Seattle.
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2017
- M.B.A., University of Washington, Foster School of Business, 2017
- B.S., Georgetown University, 2006
BAR ADMISSIONS : Washington, 2017
- Foster Pepper PLLC
- Intellectual Ventures, Legal Intern, 2015
- Nyhus Communications, Public Affairs Account Executive, 2013
- World Bank Group, Editor and Social Media Strategist, 2012-2013
Rate : $$$