Bruce Chudwick practices in municipal, public finance and independent school law. A former certified public accountant with seven years of experience at Deloitte & Touche and Price water house Coopers, Bruce is experienced in representing municipalities as corporate counsel/town attorney and as bond counsel and underwriter’s counsel on their tax-exempt financings.
Bruce represents independent schools in a variety of general legal areas from general governance matters to crisis management. He regularly advises clients on board, administration and student matters, contracting and foreign travel issues.
Bruce coordinates the firm’s crisis management services, assisting trustees and heads of school when emergency situations arise.
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Connecticut Government Finance Officers Association
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants: Former Chair, State Taxation Committee
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- National Association of Independent Schools
- National Association of College and University Attorneys
- Connecticut Association of Independent Schools
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., 1988
- University of Hartford, M.S., 1988
- Bryant University, B.S., 1979, summa cum laude
Rate : $$$