Bruce Bishop focuses his practice on white-collar criminal defense and appellate advocacy. Bruce represents individual, corporate, and nonprofit clients in federal appeals in the areas of white-collar criminal defense, civil RICO, labor, FCPA, commercial litigation, bankruptcy, construction, customs, tax, FOIA, and disability discrimination.
He is admitted to practice before the US Supreme Court and nine US Courts of Appeals, and has argued appeals in the Second, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, and DC Circuits. In 2000, Bruce served as a “loaned associate” at the Legal Aid Society of the District of Columbia, where he represented clients in the areas of family relations, landlord-tenant, and public benefits.
Bar & Court Admissions:
- District of Columbia
- Supreme Court of the United States
- US District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- US District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- US Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- US Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- US Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- US Court of Appeals, District of Columbia
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 1996, Executive Editor, Virginia Law Review, Order of the Coif, Edgar F. Shannon Award
- B.A., University of Virginia, 1987
Rate : $$$