Bruce Carraway is member of Morgan & Morgan PA. For over 20 years, Bruce Carraway has specialized in representing injured workers.
It’s given him valuable experience understanding insurance companies, physicians good and bad, and how our court system sorts the complex issues surrounding them.
Mr. Carraway has litigated numerous catastrophic claims, resulting in settlements exceeding $500,000. He is proud to work closely with labor unions and community organizations, aggressively continuing to protect the rights of Georgia workers.
- Emory University, BA, 1983
- Emory University, J.D., 1986
- Georgia Bar
- Atlanta Bar Association; Past Chair Workers Comp Section
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Past member- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- North Avenue Presbyterian Church
- Board Member, Georgia Poultry Justice Alliance
- Mentor- Atlanta Bar Summer Intern program
Rate : $$$$