Bruce H. Giles-Klein advises on a wide range of public finance matters, including transportation, industrial development, resource recovery, airport, electric power, water and sewer, single family housing, multifamily housing, sports facility, university, health care, and traditional municipal finance, as well as the public finance aspects of tax-exempt money market funds, credit enhancement and synthetic securities.
Key clients include the State of Florida, Division of Bond Finance; Florida Housing Finance Corporation; Miami-Dade County; and the Cities of Hollywood, Davie, Sunny Isles Beach and Ormond Beach.
Bruce also works on matters involving interest rate swaps and other hedging devices, as well as transportation issues at the local, state and federal level, particularly matters related to the financing of transportation infrastructure.
He also counsels borrowers, lenders and underwriters on tax-exempt financings for the development of facilities for 501(c)(3) arts, educational, cultural, community and health care organizations.
- J.D., University of Pennsylvania Law School, 1980
- B.A., Brandeis University, 1977
Professional & Community Involvement:
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Member, Transportation and Expressway Authority Membership of Florida (TEAMFL)
- Member, The Florida Bar, Local Government Law Section
Rate : $$$