Bruce Decker is a partner at the law firm and a member of the firm’s Litigation Department. Bruce practices primarily in the area of Civil Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Workers’ Compensation, Insurance Defense and General Labor matters. He represents individuals and insurance companies in personal injury and property damage matters. He also represents individuals in Social Security Disability Claims.
Bruce is a trial lawyer and litigates matters in State Court and Federal Court and concentrates his litigation practice in civil and commercial litigation. Bruce is also involved in the representation of both employers and individuals in workers’ compensation and unemployment compensation litigation. He also represents several local transit authorities in western and central Pennsylvania in civil liability actions.
Prior to joining the firm, Bruce served as a law clerk to the Honorable Shad Connelly of the Erie County Court of Common Pleas.
Bar & Court Admissions:
- New York
- Pennsylvania State
- New York State
- Federal Western District Court
- J.D., Cleveland State University, Cleveland Marshall College of Law – Cleveland, Ohio,1996
- B.A., Penn State University – State College, Pennsylvania, 1993
Memberships & Associations:
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Defense Institute
- Lake Erie Claims Association
Rate : $$$$