Bruce Mery is attorney of At the Law Offices of Bruce J. Mery, J.D., M.B.A., we are committed to providing clients with high-quality, highly personalized legal representation in a wide scope of practice areas, including insurance claims and personal injury cases.
Attorney Mery has earned a reputation in San Antonio and throughout Texas as a strong advocate for individuals and small businesses embroiled in disputes with insurance providers. Whether you are dealing with unpaid property damage caused by fire, hurricanes or other storms, or you discovered construction defects in a new structure, we will challenge the big insurance companies if a review of the facts indicates it is warranted.
We have established strong relationships with highly regarded construction industry professionals who can review the facts of your insurance claims case and testify in court if necessary.
We have similar relationships with accident reconstruction experts and medical professionals who can testify on your behalf in a personal injury case.
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas, Juris Doctor – May, 1985
- Corpus Christi State University, Corpus Christi, Texas, M.B.A., Master of Business Administration – August, 1982
- University of Texas at San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas, B.A. – 1976
- Supreme Court of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- College of the State Bar of Texas, Member
- San Antonio Bar Association, Member
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association, Member
Rate : $$$