Before establishing Anticouni & Associates in 1979, Bruce Anticouni was a trial attorney at the National Labor Relations Board from 1971 to 1974. He was Employment Counsel and later, Vice President and General Counsel, of a New York Stock Exchange company which employed over 50,000 Employees in over 1300 retail locations throughout the United States from 1974 to 1979.
Mr. Anticouni obtained his Juris Doctorate from the University of California, Hastings College of Law and his Bachelor of Arts degree in Philosophy from California State College at Long Beach.
Mr. Anticouni serves as a Special Settlement Master in Santa Barbara Superior Court.
Professional Associations And Memberships:
- National Employment Lawyers Association, Member
- California Employment Lawyers Association
- National Employment Law Project
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Santa Barbara County Bar Association
- Southern Poverty Law Center, ACLU
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Santa Barbara Superior Court, Special Settlement Master
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California, JD
- California State College, Long Beach, B.A., Bachelor of Arts
Past Employment Positions:
- National Labor Relations Board in Los Angeles, California, Trial Attorney, 1971 – 1974
- New York Stock Exchange Company, Employment Counsel/Vice President/General Counsel, 1974 – 1979
Rate : $$$$