In his three decades of practice, Bruce W. Raphael has worked with public and private buyers and sellers to assess risk, structure, and negotiate hundreds of M&A transactions, and to enable them to run their businesses post-transaction.
He works with clients in a variety of industries, including financial services, telecommunications, gaming, life sciences, manufacturing, and technology, often in cross-border transactions.
Bruce has represented acquirors and sellers of financial and bank holding companies, banks, commercial and consumer finance companies, mortgage companies, mutual fund companies, stock brokers, dealers and specialists, and insurers and producers.
He has additional experience representing financial services firms before the Federal Reserve System, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, the FDIC, numerous state regulators, and self-regulatory organizations.
Bruce has spoken and published extensively on mergers and acquisitions and financial services industry issues.
- Boston University (LL.M. in Banking Law 1996);
- Boston College (J.D. 1989);
- Colby College (B.A. in Economics cum laude 1986)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Massachusetts and Connecticut.
- NEP acquires Fletcher Group, LLC
- USI Insurance Services acquires The Gaudreau Group
- USI Insurance Services acquires CHS Insurance
- USI Insurance Services acquires Wells Fargo Commercial Insurance business
- F.L. Roberts & Co. sells wholesale motor fuels distribution and fuels transportation businesses to affiliated entities owned by Frank Roberts
- F.L. Roberts & Co. sells nine Jiffy Lube locations to Atlantic Coast Enterprises
- USI Insurance Services acquires Forrest Sherer Insurance
- USI Insurance Services acquires Healthcare Liability Solutions
Rate : $$$$